The volunteer management team “Refugee Aid Wadersloh” comprises:
Margret Massmann for the sub-district of Liesborn with Liesborn-Göttingen
Robert Voss for the sub-district of Wadersloh.
Werner Eckey for the sub-district of Diestedde
- is the primary contact for all working groups and sponsors
- provides organizational and logistical arrangements for all stakeholders
- communicates with all other participants on refugee issues, such as government agencies, churches, Caritas, Diakonia
- provides training, promotes expertise and information sharing
- clarifies issues and problems
- solicits additional dedicated helpers
- manages all the office tasks of “Refugee Aid Wadersloh”
As a matter of course, all the tasks are undertaken on behalf of and in close coordination with the municipality of Wadersloh.
We appreciate your suggestions and constructive criticism, but even more, we appreciate your help!
Office hours and telephone service of the management team
The management team can be contacted every Thursday from 14.00 – 16.00 in office 202 of the Town Hall.
Subsequently there is a weekly meeting of the management team with representatives of the municipality and the refugee support. We would request the timely submission of any topics or problems for these meetings. You may be assured of a response.
On the first Thursday of each month, the Management meeting will also include the leaders of all work groups of “Refugee Aid Wadersloh”.
The telephone number of “Refugee Aid Wadersloh” is: 02523 / 950-1278. After office hours, calls are diverted to a mobile phone, to be used for emergency and daytime calls only.
The e-mail address of “Refugee Aid Wadersloh” is: firstname.lastname@example.org, however daily processing of e-mails cannot be guaranteed and we would request patience in certain cases!